Monday, December 14, 2009

maandag 14 december 2009

maandag 14 december 2009 Up at 5:00. Rice noodles and hummus for breakfast. I call into work to tell them that I'm keyless in Seattle. Bath. Karen is in her office at 8-ish. I tell her that I need new keys. She needs a cashier's check for $85. I run over to HomeStreet to get the thing. It costs $5. So, I'm in the hole for $90. I give Karen the check. The replacement key doesn't work. Doh! So, Karen says that she needs to do some things before she can change my lock. In the meantime, I play with the YouTube Shirtless Male Celeb's Channel. I get hooked with Alexandre Despatie Shirtless vid.

More fun with the shirtless vids. Brad Pitt, Christiano Ronaldo, Orlando Bloom and more. Karen comes back at 11:45 and changes my lock and gives me a new key. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park in the drizzle. I just need some fresh air. Back to d'town. Get a Mondo Burrito at Taco Del Mar. Drop off stuff at home. The new key is hard to pull out of the keyhole. Oy! Walk up to Blockbuster to get some movies. I watch an episode of The Tudors - The Act Of Treason. Lots of meanness. Blood. Beheadings. Torture. Cromwell tortures musician Mark Smeaton into a false confession of adultery with Anne. Queen Anne seems mean, too, but I feel sorry for her when they take her to the Tower Of London.




Turn on KUOW to listen to The World. I check out Daniel Grossman's Copenhagen Blog. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some dip, chips, salad bar, anchovies and OJ. Switch to The Ron Reagan Show. Michael Petrilli talks with Ron about Whole Foods Republicans. Burrito for dinner. Play movie - Grindhouse - Death Proof.


No comments:

Post a Comment