Sunday, December 27, 2009

zondag 28 december 2009

zondag 28 december 2009 Up at 4:30. Turn on The Universe. I'm hoping that it bores me back to sleep, but it's too interesting. Not hungry for breakfast. Walk down to my apartment to make coffee and bathe. Back over to Apt. 404. Play with all the shirtless blogs. Also check MySpace. Watch movie - Superstar with Molly Shanon. Silly movie. I enjoy an Outer Space Astronauts marathon. Amusing. I need some fresh air. Walk up Union over to 12th. Around Cal Anderson Park. Re-trace my steps back to #404. Watch an hour of Tan Lines. Switch back to The Universe. There's a cute little galaxy nearby our Milky Way called Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy. The dwarf will be absorbed by ours.

Drop off stuff at my place. Watch a couple episodes of Eureka - Invincible A lab accident causes a scientist to, seemingly, become indestructible, but Carter and Stark have their own concerns ... Poor little lab pet...

Don't jump! But we come to learn that the big guy is invincible.

And Dr. Nobel After Fargo triggers a device from the Cold War era, the race is on to shut it off before it starts a world war, but the only solution may lie in the depths of a demented scientist's mind.
I'm still a little restless. Head over to Apt. 404. Gregg and Michael are back from Canada. Michael gives me a duty-free bottle of Skyy. Nice! Short visit to drop off keys.
Back to my place. Play movie - Indiana Jones The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment