Sunday, December 20, 2009

zondag 20 december 2009

zondag 20 december 2009 Up at 8:30. Turn on KUOW. Listen to NPR News. There's A Fly In My Urinal and Looking For Signs Of God, 'The Dude' Delivers catch my attention. Read the Seattle Times. Article - Light Rail Reaches SeaTac. Yes! I was there. Rice and curry chicken for breakfast. Chat with Nana for about 10 minutes. Walk over to M Street Grocery to get a few things. Back to my place. Turn on Montel Across America. Report - Dean Says Delay Health Care Until 2011. I check my photo files. Folks! I have 4,051 photos in my No Shirt file and 3633 photos in my Speedos file. I started harvesting these photos back in 2002. Amazing. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. It's nice out. Incredible... It's 55° on this December day. I'm wearing shorts, and I'm comfortable. Back at my place. Listen to Marketplace Money. A new study says nearly one in seven parents with grown children had a "boomerang" kid move back home this past year - Economy Leads Kids Back Home. Whenever I listen to The Splendid Table, I get hungry. Chef Douglas Rodriguez gives me a Cuban take on the Christmas feast. Watch Star Trek - TNG: Disaster. Don't you hate it when a quantum filament disables the bridge? And the ridiculous, annoying plasma fires.

Curry chicken with rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment