Monday, December 28, 2009

maandag 28 december 2009

maandag 28 december 2009 Up at 2:50. Turn on BBC News. In depth interview with the witnesses of the Afghan Coup. Thirty years ago Soviet troops invaded Afghanistan and overthrew the govermnent in Kabul - The Afghan-Soviet War. Light sleep this morning. Chili spaghetti for breakfast. Turn on Hal Sparks on USTREAM. Hal speaks with Julian Wong - The Green Leap Forward - about green issues in China. They mention briefly about the new high-speed rail system in China. The fastest train in the world. Short walk to HomeStreet to ATM some cash. Back to my place for more Hal and to make my own coffee. Headlines in Seattle Times - More Office Buildings To Be Vacate Next Year. Commercial real-estate insiders say 2010 could be as bad, if not worse, than 2009 for their industry. And more open space is on the way. Let them eat real estate! I'm wondering when this speculation and greed will end. Since my breakfast was so early this morning, I pick up another breakfast at Whole Foods. I'm hungry. Up to Dept. of Transportation to get a new FlexPass - $45 cash - for another quarter. 10 - Breaks for Dolphin teachers and Rainforest teachers. David wants to play baseball with me on the playground. 11 - Lunch prep for 5 Seahorses and Starfish... combined. We have low numbers. Mats and lunches are done in 20 minutes. 12 - Patty's lunch. It's a slow-paced lunch with only 3 Sea Otters. Charmaine is here with me, too. I do the diapers while Charmaine cleans up the lunch mess. 1 - Charmaine's lunch. Evanan goes to sleep without a fight. Beforehand, we relax together and read books. He seems to really like Bear In A Square. It's very quiet at nap time.

2 - Jessica signs me up for support for Trailblazers & Explorers for their nap time. She just wants to work on some things. Walk to my place. Drop off stuff. Up to M Street Grocery to get some juice and chips. Read some stuff from Huffington Post - The TSA Is Going Crazy Again. Frisking babies and not allowing passengers "to read anything" is, of course, a ridiculous response to the terrorism. MSNBC News talks a lot about Northwest flight 253 and security issues. Passenger Daniel Huisinga: 'I Was Sure I Was Going To Die' Whew! Tunafish salad on toast for dinner. Watch movie - Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones.

No comments:

Post a Comment