Tuesday, December 22, 2009

dinsdag 22 december 2009

dinsdag 22 december 2009 Up with alarm. Turn on AM 1090 right away. Listen for a little bit. Since Hal Sparks is using USTREAM, I watch the show on my laptop. He's wearing Obey t-shirt. Yes, sir, Hal!

Bath. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. He asks me how the holiday's are treating me. Rather defensively, I answer, "I don't really celebrate the holidays." (What's an atheist to do?) I hang out for only 5 minutes. Back to my place for more Hal. Walk down to Century Square. Streetcar to work. 10 to 11 - Breaks for ReneƩ, Jessica, Andy and Kathy. Nice to hang out with the Trailblazers & Explorers. They have sparkly play-do with blue rocks. We make a lot of daddy, mommy and baby play-do snakes. Out to the playground to meet the Rainforest Kids. David and I play a little baseball. 11 - Lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. Wow! There is only 1 Starfish and only 3 Seahorses. They combine the groups for lunch and naps. What a ratio! Three teachers for 4 kids. Easy day. 1 to 2 - Lunch breaks for Anne and Olivia. Maya takes an hour-long nap. Anne takes her to the Bike Room. I join them in a while. Hang out with them until 3:00. Walk up to Capitol Hill listening to my radio and The World. Report - Lithuania Hosted Secret CIA Prisons. I am fascinated by this art project near Cal Anderson Park - Undulating Field - by Dan Corson.

I need to see the laser show at night. He has done a lot of art for Sound Transit. Down Pike to my place. Turn on Ron Reagan. He talks about 2009: The Year In Right Wing Buffoonery. Relax and watch Hardball!

Banquet fried chicken for dinner. Catching up with SNL via Hulu. James Franco? What a skit! Watch - The Kissing Family. For further amusement, I watch The Love Guru.

I like Manu Narayan.

No comments:

Post a Comment