Saturday, December 12, 2009

zaterdag 12 december 2009

zaterdag 12 december 2009 Up at 6:27. Turn on KUOW and listen to an NPR interview with the musical group from France - Phoenix: Infectious French Pop.

Switch to KEXP. Diane Horn interviews someone from the Washington Toxics Coalition about how babies inherit toxins from our environment. Chinese food for breakfast. Bath. Listen to interviews with Oscar Pistorius - The Blade Runner - on BBC News. This YouTube clip is from ABC News.

Walk up to QFC to get a few things. The UPS store is a little busy. I get a 8x8x8 box. Stop by Kaladi for coffee... and I buy a t-shirt for $10. I'll send it to Ohio. Back to my place. Drop off stuff. Turn of Wait, Wait... from Atlanta. Take my camera up to Harborview. Happy Holidays photo opportunities!



Walk down Yesler and over to 6th and down to Uwajimaya. Buy some cookies and candy for my box. Lots of cute boys shopping here today! #41 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on the Hawaii Radio Connection. They do some songs in honor of 'The Eddie' which took place last Tuesday. They got some Big Waves!

They play some beautiful Hawaiian Christmas songs. I love The Little Drummer Boy (in Hawaiian)... and O Holy Night (Po Hemolele) by Kapena & Willie K. Beautiful! Then, it's Rick Steves' program - A Family Christmas in Wales. I hear Deck The Halls in Welsh. Watch a new episode of Seeker Of The Legend - Touched. Oh, poor Richard. Denied again.

6:00 - Leave to go to Mark's and Ed's party. Down to Westlake Station. Train to Mt. Baker Station. So easy to walk up to the house. Wow! The house is rockin'. It's full of people.

Lots of food and wine. Kids are watching Frosty The Snowman.

What's the picture up there?

Walk down to Mt. Baker station. How convenient. A train comes, going d'town. Back to my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment