Thursday, December 24, 2009

donderdag 24 december 2009

donderdag 24 december 2009 So many dreams. Wake up. I can't remember. My brain is a crowded house. I enjoy It's a Blunderful Life.
According to the BBC News US Senate passes landmark healthcare reform bill... so early in the morning. Toast and hummus for breakfast. Goof around on the internet. News, photos and FM Forums. Walk down 4th Ave. to First & Columbia. Get some Panang Beef at Mae Phim. Walk up Madison. I see Mt. Rainier is topped by a dollop of lenticular clouds.

Snack a little on my Thai food. Take a walk to Westlake Center. Hi! Window ad for Bodies. D'town is busy with shoppers. Nice vibe.


Browse through the philosophy section at Barnes & Noble. Hmmmm. Teach Yourself Postmodernism. Very interesting to scan through it. Are there no new ideas to be invented? Are today's ideas really just borrowed from previous times? Postmodernism says this is so, and it's one of the hottest philosophies of today.

I'm tempted to buy the book, but I don't. I bump into my neighbor on Pike. "What are you doing wearing shorts?" "(!)" "I defy the weather," I reply. It's chilly but not that chilly. It's nice in the sunshine. Back to my place for a few minutes. Up to Michael's and Gregg's to get the keys. Pet the cats for a little bit. Get some booze and juice. Michael loans me Jesus Christ Superstar 2000 and Jesus Christ Superstar 1973. I like comparing the two versions. Judas in a motorcycle jacket. Hmmmm. Jesus in a tank top. Hmmmm.




Also watch first episode of Eureka. The sheriff is a stud - Colin Ferguson.

No comments:

Post a Comment