Wednesday, December 23, 2009

woensdag 23 december 2009

woensdag 23 december 2009 Up at 4:47. Turn on BBC News. I listen to a sad story - Romania's Abandoned HIV Babies, 20 Years On. Toast and hummus for breakfast. Switch to Hal Sparks broadcasting live on USTREAM - The Hal Sparks Hot Sexy Cam Show. He has an impressive following. Lots of people in the chat room. Ken in Cleveland gets a kick out of the crying tea bagger. Is there ANYTHING funnier that a sobbing redneck? Tea Partier Calls C-SPAN, Worried His Prayers For Byrd To Die Got Inhofe Instead.
I like Hal's interview with Igor Volsky from the Wonk Room - Reasons Not To Kill The The Senate Bill.

Bath. Make my own coffee. Streetcar to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time and lunch break for Patty. Only 4 Sea Otters. It's just me and them - Evanan, Wyatt, Caitlin and Tilia. A couple of them seem really fascinated with containers and lids - putting the lids on and taking them off - over and over again. Patty helps me take them down to the Bike Room. We mingle for about 5 minutes with the Rainforest Kids. Then we're alone. They're not used to having the Bike Room to ourselves. They seem a little lost, preferring my company. We sit by the window and watch planes and birds. They like my imitation of a seagull. "Caw! Caw!" Caitlin cracks up. The new Tanya helps set up lunches. Andy helps me bring the Sea Otters back. The new Tanya read stories to them. 12 - Sea Otters lunch. They're done in 15 minutes. Patty does diapers. We both clean up the lunch mess. They easily fall asleep. It's quiet for 90 minutes, then Wyatt and Caitlin wake up. I take them over to the Dolphin Room so they can play. Evanan wakes up sad, and we can't seem to console him. Walk down Westlake to d'town. #255 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya. Get some Sweet & Sour pork and Kung Pao chicken. #550 bus tunnel back to my place. Turn on Ron Reagan. His theme is The Decade That Was.

No comments:

Post a Comment