Tuesday, November 17, 2009

dinsdag 17 november 2009

dinsdag 17 november 2009 Up at 3:00. Turn on BBC News. Report about Obama's visit to Beijing. The US - China Power Balance. Fall back to sleep. Up with alarm. Stir fried beef and some burrito for breakfast. Bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks about her appearance on Larry King last night.

Comments about Sarah Palin Going Rogue. Up to Kaladi for coffee. There's some buzz about Jeremiah's marathon. It sounds like he's sore. I leave before he gets to the shop. Back to my place. Walk through our underground city. Admire the photos of old Seattle.

Out to 4th Ave. Over to the streetcar. I take it only half way. Walk the rest of the way to work. 10 to 1 - Planning time for Olivia. Carrie covers for Kris. Seven Seahorses today. The weather is decent to enjoy the playground. Misti sweeps up a lot of leaves for us to play in. The kids love it! I'm having trouble with the code to our door. Finally, fater the 3rd try, it works. Theo says, "Voila!" for me. Cool! Back inside, the kids enjoy reading books, books, books. Carrie set up lunches. Kris is back for naptime. The Seahorses go out fast. 1 - Lydia's lunch. Evanan is upset again about naptime, but Patty takes care of him. Seven Sea Otters sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. Alex and Edie wake up early. I take them down to the Bike Room. It starts to shower as soon as I leave work. Streetcar to d'town. Short walk around d'town. At my place, I turn on Ron Reagan. He seems somewhat mystified by the allure of Sarah Palin. Watch MSNBC News without much interest. Report - Palin Calls Newsweek Cover 'Sexist'

No comments:

Post a Comment