Saturday, November 28, 2009

zaterdag 28 november 2009

zaterdag 28 november 2009 Up at 6:01. Coffee, toast and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Watch a little Sean Cody. Luke is the best!

#71 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya to get some Sho Chiku Bai, fried squid and General Tsao chicken. Train back to my place. Tourists are out shopping. Over to Whole Foods to get a few other things. Walk down Westlake to d'town. Oh, hi! There's the Caffe Ladro barista guy. Listen to Hawaiian music on KBCS. I explore Boston's South End on Google Earth. I wanna go!

Watch I, Robot. It's all about Shia LaBeouf.

In 2004, LaBeouf played Farber, a minor role in I, Robot.


1 comment:

  1. The South End is pretty sweet ! Ed and I would love to move there but the rent is astronomical ! We are looking in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood as well .

    ReplyDelete