Friday, November 27, 2009

vrijdag 27 november 2009

vrijdag 27 november 2009 I manage to sleep in until 5:30. Turn on KUOW to hear NPR News. I enjoy the interview with Colum McCann - the author of Let the Great World Spin. WTC Provides Back Story For Colum McCann's 'Spin'

I admit that I'm a sucker for Irish accents. Just coffee for me this morning. Turn on AM 1090. I don't know the guy subbing for Stephanie Miller. I listen to his interview with Antonia Juhasz about The Tyranny Of Oil. Play with Google Earth. I am not sure the reason I visit these out-of-the-way places, but I explore Washougal, Washington. I play a lot with Famous Males Forums. There are a lot of postings for Leigh Coda. I guess that the Brits are loving his guest-star, strip-tease appearance on EastEnders.

I spend most of my day indoors, checking blogs and e-mail. It's sunny with blue skies today. Here's a little story about Black Sunday in Seattle. This cute guy gets a Best Buy all to himself. I think that this is going to be a No Buy Day for me today... Not even coffee.

I wonder how much this guy spent.

Re-watch V - Episode 4. I love the scene where Tyler visits the Visitors' engine room.

And the Bliss scene is good, too. "What was that?" Just Bliss. Then I watch Following. Interesting movie. Who's good? Who's evil? Don't make me guess! He says, "Where they come from... What they do... I listen to their conversations." Be careful. Don't listen to all of them.




Then it's School for Scoundrels. Watch out, Roger. "Pride" is one of the 7 deadly sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment