Tuesday, January 10, 2012

dinsdag 10 januari 2012

dinsdag 10 januari 2012 Up at 1:30. Turn on Rachel Maddow. This is not a quiet show... especially Rachel's interview with Dylan Ratigan. Question - Is Mitt Romney A Model For A System Gone Bad?
When Posh Comes To Shove... Dylan Ratigan is in studio to talk Greedy Bastards - and to plug his book. Turn on France 24. They seem so awake in France. They have a report from Dixville Notch, New Hampshire.

Pad Thai for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. "Republicans eating their own..." The fighting in New Hampshire gets bloody. Republican Candidates Criticize Romney Over Pink Slips, Firing Comments. The city of Seattle is a little wet from a recent rain. Short walk around d'town. Streetcar to work. Give Toni some planning time. Sharon is subbing for Anne. Lots of time with the Seahorses. Things seem somewhat organized. Art project with news print and pastel markers. I notice that some guys are trying to put the big shades on the playground. Luckily, we don't need the playground. We get some Bike Room time. Lunch time seems really involved. Service! Service! The kids have no patience. Finally, they settle down. Naps are easy. I leave at snack time. Walk up to Queen Anne. I love the affects of the sunset on the hill. I wish that I could live up there with Frasier.
Queen Anne is very well-to-do. Ahhhh, well. Frasier, Martin, and Daphne live in an apartment with an amazing balcony view of the Space Needle and the downtown Seattle skyline. Many people looking for apartments wish this view actually existed. It doesn't in real life.Get some groceries at Metropolitan. #18 bus to d'town. Drop off stuff. Urge for politics. New Hampshire! KIRO News actually announces at 5:33 Mitten's statistical win in NH. "We made history!" Huh(?).
Make some onion soup for this chilly evening. It's basic and simple sustenance. I use a big white onion. Boil a little with Romney oil... Olive oil. Simmer. If I go the French way (Mitt?) I'll add some white wine and chicken broth. Hey, Mitt! This is history! I'm making Onion soup for myself. It's simple and cheap. This is the way I celebrate your stupid champagne. I mean... campaign. Plitical endevours. Whatver.

No comments:

Post a Comment