Sunday, January 22, 2012

zaterdag 21 januari 2012

zaterdag 21 januari 2012 Up at 4:54. Turn on France 24. Sarkozy, Merkel, Nigeria, etc. Watch South Park - Medicinal Fried Chicken. Wow! The South Park KFC is replaced by a medicinal marijuana dispensary, and Cartman gets involved in black market selling the KFC chicken. Futurama: I, Roommate.
Saturday morning movie - Franklyn. I don't quite understand this film. What is the purpose of Ryan Phillippe?

I actually step outside of the apartment. Train down to Uwajimaya. It's very VERY busy. Oops. It's Chinese New Year. I'm sure that people are trying to restock on food, too. #550 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff. Listen to Rick Steves' radio show. Offbeat Turkey: Historical Dives and Exploring the East; Richard Grant's Crazy Adventures In East Africa. Watch Julie Brown - Madusa: Dare To Be Truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment