Saturday, January 28, 2012

zaterdag 28 januari 2012

zaterdag 28 januari 2012
Up with alarm. I left it on. Anyway... I get out of bed and turn on KOMO News. Well. They warned us. And here it is. Seattle's infamous "Mercer Mess" is about to get even worse for the drivers who use it and the businesses that count on its traffic. Report - Drivers, business owners bracing for 'Mercer Mess' changes (VIDEO). This is hard for me to believe... in this high-rate neighborhood - 3 Critically Hurt In Shootings Outside Citrus.
I worry about my Seattle. These random acts of violence everywhere. Shootings, robberies and suicides seem to be increasing. Fried egg and potatoes for breakfast. Morning movie - 50/50. Our character - Adam - survives. Unbelievable. With difficulty, I survive a story about a potentially terminal illness - cancer. Watch France 24 for a while.

After such an emotional movie, I need a nice, hot, relaxing bath. Thank you for the hot water! I'm grateful. #10 up to B'way. Walk around Cal Anderson Park. Baseball in January. A couple teams are practicing before their match. Nice to hear the sound of balls cracking bats. Back to my place. Another movie - Cowboys And Aliens. A spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way. The aliens want gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment