Sunday, January 22, 2012

zondag 22 januari 2012

zondag 22 januari 2012 Up at 5:05. Live from Paris... watch France 24. They cover a campaign speech by François Gérard Georges Hollande. Le changement, c'est maintenant! Report - Hollande Vows To 'Change Destiny' Of France. He gets a standing ovation. I play in Lille, France again with Google Earth.
I trace my way up the subway stops of Lille Transpole. Click on the photos and links. There's Le Carré des Halles Lille. The neighborhood of Hellemmes. Watch some South Park and Futurama. I love My Three Suns.
Trisol... A mysterious world in the darkest depths of the Forbidden Zone. Watch movie - Enter The Void. 161 minutes. A drug dealer becomes interested in death and re-incarnation after reading "The Tibetan Book of the Dead". Suddenly dead, his soul floats though Tokyo. The film has sex, drugs, incest, abortion and more. It's a dark, bold and mind-bending film. Something more on the light side - Wilfred. Nice, Elijah Wood.

I am a potato on a couch. Play MST3K - The Brain That Wouldn't Die. I believe that I taped this on VHS on October 30, 1993 from. (It's original air date). The Comedy Central era.

No comments:

Post a Comment