Friday, January 6, 2012

vrijdag 6 januari 2012

vrijdag 6 januari 2012 Up at 1:58. Watch The Cosmos: Seeing The Universe. It's a nice way to put me back to sleep. The alarm is rude to me. Oy! Rice and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They start off with Rick Santorum's gaff - I Didn't Say 'Black People,' I Said 'Blah People' OMG! Then there's Rick Santorum in Tilton, NH. Craziness!

Walk up Terry to work with my radio. Listen to an interview with Gov. Chris Gregoire on KUOW - Governor Gregoire Looks Ahead. It's a busy day with 15 Seahorses and Starfish. Some of them are rather emotional. I can't wait for nap time so that some these intense personalities are actually quiet. Streetcar to d'town. Straight up to my place. Turn on KOMO News. Report - Senators Propose State Income Tax To Fund Education - the HOPE Act. Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch Movie - The Wrath Of Khan. On Earth...200 years ago...I was a prince. With power over millions! - Khan Noonien Singh, 2285. I'm interested with the Eugenics thing. Watch DS-9: Doctor Bashir, I Presume.

No comments:

Post a Comment