Tuesday, January 24, 2012

dinsdag 24 januari 2012

dinsdag 24 januari 2012 Up at 3:10 AM. Turn on Rachel Maddow.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I still don't understand this thing about Newt Gingrich's contract with Freddie Mac. I just know that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are accused of contributing to the housing market collapse. This is an emotional issue in Florida, and Gingrich is going to be on the defensive. Switch to France 24. They do a lot of reporting on the 2012 Africa Cup Of Nations. Beans on toast for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's Grade AAA coffee. I should have stayed in the shop. Sit and relax. Back to my place. Shower. Watch movie - Crack In The World. The geothermal energy experiment is crazy!

It creates a cosmic catastrophe! I like how a chunk of the Earth spins out into space to create a hot new moon. No way... Ted and Maggie become the next Adam and Eve of the Earth. Anyway... Streetcar to work. Busy morning. Some groups won't play in the rain. The rain lets up for the Seahorses. We get a little drizzle, though. We love it! The Starfish are in the Bike Room. Tough room. Sometimes, you just have to divide a group. So, I take half of them over for potty time. Lunchtime with the Seahorse. Ella asks me about my lunch. "I ate it on my break." "Oh." I'm glad for quiet time. The kids sleep. But someone drops a chair next door. And some kids wake up. I take them to the Bike Room. Leave at snack time. Turn on The World. They seem to focus on Egypt and the Neighborhood Of Imbaba. The residents of Imbaba are doing it for themselves. I also enjoy SMOD’s Desert-Dry Groove. I wasn't sure if Malians really spoke (or sang) in French.

Shop at Whole Foods - an organic onion, etc. My clerk is the lovely and talented Gregory. Turn on KOMO News. Goodness! Love the Firecracker Chicken.
KOMO airs the State Of The Union live. Fairness, equality and change. I'm for it!
Compare and contrast. Romney's income is unreal for me.... a childcare worker. This calls for a drink or two. Hey, waitness! How about a vodka martini, shaken, not stirred, on the rocks with a twist of lemon. That cost's too much for me. So, I have had one too many political events. Switch to movie (Not My Political Statement) Panic In The Year Zero. Wow. Frankie Avalon is in this one. I just like schlocky sci-fi films.

No comments:

Post a Comment