Monday, January 16, 2012

maandag 16 januari 2012

maandag 16 januari 2012 Toss and turn all night. Nausea. I just drink a Dr. Pepper for breakfast. Today is the day for my CPR Training with Robb Doody. Shower. #43 up to U District. #44 to Wallingford. Capitol Hill has a lot of snow. Whew! No problems traveling this morning. The buses are wearing chains. Listen to Weekday - Martin Luther King Jr. And The Labor Movement. Steve interviews the author of All Labor Has Dignity.

CPR and First Aid takes only 3 hours. It's one-on-one with Robb. He's cute. He asks me to give him a Heimlich. Robb has a solid body. Woof! Leave at 12:30. Wait only 5 minutes for a #44. Transfer to a #73 to d'town. Get out at Pioneer Square. Up to Mae Phim for some red curry chicken. Walk with my lunch back to my place. It's so yummy! Check MSNBC. Report - Americans honor MLK with service — and more protests.
The time has come for us to civilize ourselves by the total, direct, and immediate abolition of poverty. Watch some KOMO News. Weather. Okay, so far. I meet a neighbor in the elevator. He's got a big bottle of beer. He says that he a drinking game for the Republican debate tonight. I watch it. South Carolina tends to cheer for Newt. I have to say that the crowd is quite lively. The talking heads on Fox are boring. Uff, da.
Talking points. They're rather redundant. And they really hate the gays. I need to switch. Yes! Daniel Radcliffe is on SNL. Yay! He works for Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment