Wednesday, January 25, 2012

woensdag 25 januari 2012

woensdag 25 januari 2012 Up with alarm. I don't want to get out of bed. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph and Hal review the GOP debate in Florida.
Flashback to the 'Self-Deportation' issue. Mitt Romney's odd new phrase. How is he going to win the Latino vote with that? But they praise President Obama for a brilliant speech. And they berate the Republican response by Gov. Mitch Daniels. Jim mocks Mitt Romney mercilessly with imitations of him. "The State Of The Union Is Grave!" I learn that there's a website called - Eric Cantor's Bitch Face.
It's raining cats and dogs, but I refuse to use my umbrella. I stop at Caffe Ladro to dry off and drink some coffee. It's fun to watch the rain drops pour down the windows. Just 4 blocks from the streetcar. Nice mellow day at work. Low numbers for the Seahorses and Starfish. Magically, the rain stops... so we can go out to the playground. I eat my tunafish salad sandwich with the Seahorses. Quiet at nap time. Turn on The World when I leave. Yahoo! It's Robert Burns' birthday. He is Scotland's national bard (and lots more besides). Report - Burns, Haggis and Highland Dancers – A Postcard From Scotland. Guid Health! Cheers! Slainte! Here's tae us, wha's like us? Damned few an' they're a' deid. Let's dance!

Drop off stuff at my place. Walk down to the library. Get a phrase book of Russian and a Insight Guide To Moscow. After our recent snow, I thinking of cold places. At home, I turn on KOMO News. More dancing! Go, Steve Pool! He's our weather guy!

Salmon salad with rice for dinner. Watch Hardball. Wow. This is emotional - Rep. Gabriel Giffords Says Farewell To The House.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Man. I hope that Gabby comes back to politics. C'mon, Tucson! Watch Star Trek DS9 - Far Beyond The Stars. Amazing episode. Thank you, Avery Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment