Thursday, January 5, 2012

donderdag 5 januari 2012

donderdag 5 januari 2012 Up at 2:45. Play The Cosmos: Building the Universe. We get to play in the Large Hadron Collider. It is the story of everything starting with the first microseconds of our universe. I actually fall back to sleep. Up with alarm. Potato and beet salad for breakfast. Check with John Hodgman for Today In Ragnarok. Ha! It's a Ziggy cartoon.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. I like the interview with Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL). They talk about the Iowa Caucus results. She was incoherent? Shower. Switch to France 24. It's the international press review of the Iowa caucus. Report - Iowa: Weirdos In A Cattle Car. Flip-flop. Abortion. Sodomy. Christians. Tea Party... They cover all of it.

Then, it's a report live from France 24 - Obama Unveils Defence Cuts. I'm not sure how to feel about this... while the whole world is watching. A million questions. Is this really a cutback? Who is the general standing behond the commander-in-chief. Include our military presence around the world.

Never mind... I have to go to work. Streetcar to work. I'd love to walk up, but there are no use-able sidewalks. Too much construction. I'm with the Seahorses and Starfish. The Seahorses are testing us a little more. Look at me... I'm being naughty. Sorry, kids. It's really not cute. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off my stuff. Sunset is at 4:34. Time for a walk to enjoy the sunset and some fresh air. Back home. Watch movie - Soylent Green. It's Celia Lovsky who first reveals the enormous truth - Soylent Green Is People.
It reminds me about the article I read about the Acidification Of The Oceans and the CO2 levels... prospects of a constant global heat wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment