Tuesday, March 6, 2012

dinsdag 6 maart 2012

dinsdag 6 maart 2012 Up at 2:06. It's Super Tuesday! I feel just super. Turn on France 24 - Polls Open In Crucial Super Tuesday Vote. I see the live action in Ohio. (Thanks to WKYC.)

Toast and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They make predictions about the primary. On Right Wing World, they play Pat Robertson. His theory for why tornadoes ripped through the Midwest last week: People didn't pray enough. He needs to go, too.

#11 bus up to 614 East Pine Street - Rudy's! Hair cut. Walk up to the Link Light Rail Capitol Hill Station. There are the stars of Broadway.

It seems like they're done with the escavation. Let's start building the station. Brrr. It's chilly. Walk down to my apartment. There's a cute guy in the elevator from the 7th floor. We chat about this morning's snow. Warm up a little bit. Walk down to the library. Check out The Picture Book Of Greenwich Village. Wanderlust. I'd love to visit New York City. Get some Swimming Rama at Mae Phim. #101 bus tunnel back to my place. Check out MSNBC. Oh my God! That looks like dad.
Man! He used to be (Like me!)... a skinny little boy from Cleveland Ohio.

Saint Patrick's Day is for amateurs. Watch a lot of MSNBC. Movie - MST3K: Gamera vs Gaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment