Thursday, March 29, 2012

donderdag 29 maart 2012

donderdag 29 maart 2012 Up with alarm. Oy! I want to sleep more. Turn on KOMO News. Report about protest at Westlake Park calling for justice in the killing of Trayvon Martin. About 200 people showed up yesterday.
Beans on toast for breakfast. Bath. Watch - MST3K: Bride Of The Monster. Streetcar to work. It's to rainy to walk. It's a "stay inside day" with the kids... except the Sea Otters bravely head out into the rain. Breaks for Kenn, Anne, Toni and Cristin. The Starfish are practicing their yoga poses. They're learning. I'm impressed. The teachers follow the book - The ABC's Of Yoga For Kids.
I cover for Cristin's planning time. Channel covers for Olivia. The 6 Starfish get lots of free play... Maybe too much. I'm busy making "boxes" out of tinker toys, and then I set up lunches. 12 - Anne's lunch. Today, the kids are playing the name game while eating. "What's your mommy's name?" All the Seahorses and all the Starfish sleep. It's a very magical nap time especially the Starfish. Sleep, children, sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Turn on The World. I get caught in a downpour, and then the rain lets up. Turn on KOMO News. WSCTC is getting ready for Comicon. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
Watch Power Rangers SPD - Shadow. I like Green Ranger's bulldog face.
Sesame noodles and broccoli for dinner. I nibble here and there about politics... but I want MST3K: HERCULES!

No comments:

Post a Comment