Wednesday, March 21, 2012

woensdag 21 maart 2012

woensdag 21 maart 2012 Wake up at 1:30. Fall back to sleep while watching MST3K: The Human Duplicators. Alarm goes off. Hey, transit geeks! Light Rail Boring Machine Breaks Through On Capitol Hill.


A rather thorough report of 2:33 by KING-5. Couscous and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. There's Hal Sparks in the corner.
Journalist and author Matt Taibbi calls in to talk about his latest Rolling Stone article - Why Bank of America is Too Crooked To Fail. Nice hot bath. Turn on KUOW. They talk about PTSD diagnoses. 40% of them were reversed at Madigan, and Senator Murray wants to know why. Walk up Westlake to work. I join the Dolphins out on the playground to give Sharon a break. This group loves the sandbox. Inside to join the Seahorses in the Bike Room to break Anne and Kenn. (He's subbing for Toni today.) Then I join the Starfish for Olivia's break and Cristin's lunch. The kids are rather unimpressed with my bubbles. Olivia tells me about a film she wants to see - The Hunger Games which debuts this week. The plot sounds gruesome and sad.
I take a couple kids inside with me to set up lunches and mats. They play with the new train set while I work. Over to Seahorses for Anne's lunch. It's fairly chaotic lunch time. Oy! It's Wacky Wednesday! Everyone is packed up by 12:25. Whew! They take a while to settle down for nap time as well. When it is time for Kenn's break, all the kids are asleep, thankfully. Later, I cover for Cristin's Bike Room project. There are a couple early risers which I take outside. A fun way to end my day. Turn on The World and listen to reports of finding the suspected gunman in Toulouse. It's a stand-off with the gunman and the police.

Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff and change into shorts. Walk up Seneca to B'way down Pike to my place. I need to check France 24 about the gunman when I get home. Report - 'Gunman' calls FRANCE 24 hours before pre-dawn raid.

It's currently Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 1:53:21 AM CET as I watch the siege live in Toulouse. Pasta salad for dinner. Watch some Politics Nation and Hardball. Then Star Trek - The Savage Curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment