Saturday, March 17, 2012

zaterdag 17 maart 2012

zaterdag 17 maart 2012 Up at 5:28. Turn on DW-TV. Lots of news... then it's Europe In Concert... with Razorlight! Potatoes and egg for breakfast. Morning movie - MST3K: Teenagers From Outer Space. What about TORCHAA?!

I'm watching the snow fall while listening to Wait, Wait.
Wait, Wait is in a warm place... recorded at Centennial Hall at the University of Arizona in Tucson. Some people call Calexico an Americana band, some call them Tex-Mex — some just settle on calling them awesome. Guitarist-vocalist Joey Burns, who lives in Tucson, answers questions about music from really cold places - Musician Joey Burns Plays Not My Job. The snow lets up while I take a short walk d'town. People are heading to the Saint Patrick's Day Parade. Midday movie - MST3K: Overdrawn At The Memory Bank starring the late Raúl Juliá. Actually, I enjoy watching the 80's style special affects, but I love how the MST3K gang mock the Novicorp Chairman.

Check KOMO News report - Apple Critic's Harsh Claims Called Into Serious Doubt.

I love TAL. I love NPR, too. It's stressful to listen to Ira confronting Mike Daisy. This American Life - RETRACTING "MR. DAISEY AND THE APPLE FACTORY"
Couscous and tuna salad for dinner. I'm glad to see YouTube has the full-length version of Kronos. I won't compare it to Skyline or Battle: Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment