Friday, March 23, 2012

vrijdag 23 maart 2012

vrijdag 23 maart 2012 Up at 4:40. Turn on KOMO News. Woo hoo! Report - Study: Seattle Ranks No. 5 In Job Growth For 2011. Toast and tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's Fridays with Fugelsang! Homage to John Fugelsang for getting the etch-a-sketch bit on CNN! It was Eric Fehrnstrom who compared the former Massachusetts governor to an Etch a Sketch. We love you, John!

Hot bath. Walk up Westlake to work. Hang out with the Seahorses while Anne and Toni take their breaks. Dash sits in my lap while I read Corduroy Goes To The Beach. He's really into the beach scene - surfing, playing frisbee, swimming, the seagulls, etc.
Move outside to meet the Starfish on the playground. Lovely day for play. Kenn is extra, so I go inside to set up lunches and mats. On my break, I check CNN - Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'. President Barack Obama weighs in today on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy. Over to Seahorses for lunchtime and naps. Everyone sleeps. Fold some laundry. Quiet time. Over to Starfish. Finn is coughing while asleep. Poor guy. Early risers to the Bike Room. Streetcar to d'town. Change clothes for the warmer weather. Walk up to Denny and back down Terry to my place. Watch a special episode of featuring the Green Ranger - Power Rangers SPD: Abridged. Cute episode. We love you, Green Ranger!

Now it's time for Hardball. The panel talks about political ads. Here's a blast from the past.

Tuna salad and Bombay potatoes for dinner. Watch a favorite - Star Trek. Time for a Cardassian Sunrise! Where's my rokassa juice? And my papalla brandy? Just vodka and juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment