Monday, March 5, 2012

maandag 5 maart 2012

maandag 5 maart 2012 Up at 5:10. Listen to Bill Press. The talk is about Rush Limbaugh's so-called apology apology to Sandra Fluke.

It's time for Limbaugh to go. ProFlowers is the seventh advertiser to pull its ads from Rush Limbaugh’s show in reaction to his derogatory comments about Sandra Fluke. The six other advertisers that say they have pulled ads from his show are Quicken Loans, Sleep Train and Sleep Number, GoToMyPC maker Citrix Systems Inc., Carbonite, and LegalZoom. Those are all Stephanie Miller's advertisers. Words cannot express the excitement I have to watch SMShow on Current TV. Congrats to both Bill and Steph.
Potatoes and fried egg for breakfast. Hot bath. Up to Kaladi for a tall soy chai. Hang out in the shop for a while. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Zverina has a star up on B'way. Cool! So does Rosehedge. Back to my place. Watch Misfits - season 2, episode 3 and 4.
Brutal and motional episodes - Ollie is shot in the head by a psycho. Then, future-Simon dies. It breaks my heart that Alisha falls in love with future-Simon and learns she is to fall in love with the 'present' Simon. To break the tension, I watch MST3K-Time Of The Apes. KOMO News. I'm glad to hear that the P-I globe stays. Report - Deal expected to preserve Seattle P-I globe.
It looks like the weather has calmed down. Whew! The wind was knocking me around. But I am not willing to go outside. Watch Politics Nation. Shrimps and rice for dinner. More Misfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment