Monday, March 19, 2012

maandag 19 maart 2012

maandag 19 maart 2012 Up at 3:10. Turn on DW-TV. It looks like it's Spring already in Berlin. I like the story about the Floating Houses Of IJburg.

Switch to KOMO at 4:40. It's snowing... again? Toast and tofu for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks with The Rude Pundit about the GOP’s War on Women and the 2012 GOP primaries in the rudest way possible. Nice hot bath. Switch to France 24. Report - Four Shot Dead At Jewish School In Toulouse. Teenagers and adults react after the shooting at the Ozar Hatorah Jewish school in Toulouse, France.
This is sad. I'm so sorry for the loss of young lives. Streetcar to work. Up to Rainforest Kids to give Sarah a break. They're in a circle talking about recycling - Recycling For Kids. The Starfish tip-toe out to the playground. Cute. We get a little sunshine. I take a couple kids in with me to set up lunches. 12 - Anne's lunch. I eat my ramen with the kids. 1 - Toni's lunch. All the Seahorses sleep at nap time. Yay! 2 - Up to Moons & Stars for Charity's lunch break. I watch vigil for a non-napper. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Short walk around Capitol Hill. There's concern about the Tunnel Boring Cracking A 88-Year-Old Building up there. It's the Capitol Building.
Hang in there, little building. The drill should reach the Capitol Hill Station tomorrow evening. Back at my place. I relax and watch MST3K: The Robot vs The Aztec Mummy. Robot, yay! Aztec Mummy, boo! But I love the attack of the Demon Dogs.

Tom Servo tries to put up a fight, but gets peed on because he resembles a fire hydrant. This is just Part 1 of this attack of epic dimensions. Crab and couscous for dinner. Watch some MSNBC. One more movie. MST3K - Invasion Of The Neptune Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment