Thursday, March 15, 2012

donderdag 15 maart 2012

donderdag 15 maart 2012 Up at 4:33. Turn on KOMO News. I want to stay inside and keep dry. Seattle Goes From Soggy To Super Soggy. Couscous and hard-boiled egg for breakfast. Shower. Down to Westlake. It's the grand opening of the new Nordstrom Rack. KING-5 report - Hundreds line up in rain for Nordstrom Rack opening at Westlake Center. Streetcar to work. Anne gets planning time. It's going to be a stay-inside day. Toni gets out dress-up clothes. I like the art project.
I hang out with the 6 Seahorses at lunch time. I have my couscous and beans, but I have no appetite. Most of the kids conk at 1:00. When I leave work, the rain just pours down. Turn on The World. I love the story about the brinicles. Report - Underwater Icicles Of Death In Antarctica. Poor starfish.

BBC: Frozen Planet, 'Brinicle' ice finger of death from Dan Droopy on Vimeo.


I take off all my wet clothes. Watch KOMO News. Then it's Politics Nation. Biden is on! In a speech in Ohio, Vice President Biden made his case for Obama’s reelection, and criticized Republican candidates for their “fend for themselves” attitude toward the middle class.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I'm actually watching MST3k: Girl In Gold Boots (muted) while listening to the Rev. Al Sharpton. I'm waiting for Crow's dance.

Couscous and an egg for dinner. Bath. Watch movie - Denied.

No comments:

Post a Comment