Friday, March 16, 2012

vrijdag 16 maart 2012

vrijdag 16 maart 2012 Restless night. I think that the movie - Denied - worked me up. Turn on France 24. Belgium is holding a day of national mourning to remember the 28 victims of the Switzerland coach crash. They cover it live. Report - Belgium Remembers Crash Victims. Switch to KOMO News. FREE GAS! FREE GAS! FREE GAS!
A free 10 gallons for 101 cars. Toast and egg for breakfast. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. Her interview with Senator James Inhofe is intense. Inhofe discusses his new book - The Greatest Hoax, How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your Future.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Inhofe says 'the scientists on YOUR side' 'your guys' 'liberals' 'your side' 'your people' etc. etc. when trying to discuss global warming. Please don't confuse him with the facts when he is making this totally POLITICAL. Walk up to Kaladi for some Red Goat blend. This coffee will get me through the day. Another blustery day. Take the streetcar to work. Mr. Darby is here! Yay! He brought puppets and his banjo. Lots of songs and clapping. Out to the playground. The sun finally comes out. Another yay! Then firetrucks from the Belltown Station visit us. A very big yay! The kids love it.
Lunch and naps. Walk up to the Seattle Center. A little visit to the Met Grocery. #2 back to d'town. Whew! I'm tired. But I'm pushing the limits... After dropping off my junk, I walk up to First Hill Park. Back at my place, I watch PoliticsNation. This gets me... Paul Ryan has another budget plan. Who IS this guy? How did he get there? Mon dieu!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Ryan's message: we're going to fix the deficit and debt on the backs of the poor, middle class and seniors, give tax relief to the 1% so they have more to give us to get re-elected! It's the same old, same old! But I do like Al Sharpdon's skit... and he's ready with the blueberry pie. Couscous and tuna salad for dinner. Watch movie - MST3K: Space Mutiny. Thick McRunFast! Buff Drinklots! Dirk Hardpec! Punk Rockgroin! Big McLargeHuge!

No comments:

Post a Comment