Sunday, March 11, 2012

zondag 11 maart 2012

zondag 11 maart 2012 Up at 1:48. I watch the time change appear... 2:00 -> 3:00. Another zombie movie for me - MST3K: The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? Mike: I hate for way they stereotype zombies in this movie. Crow and Servo sport new pompadours like the foreign guy from the movie, convincing Mike of the need to update his look too. A quick session with Shelli the Nanite gives him a really high pompadour, so high that Rocket Number 9 reveals it's a danger to communication satellites.

In and out of sleep while watching some Star Trek. Another Robert Ito show - Star Trek Voyager: Author, Author. The Doctor writes a holonovel, a roman à clef - Photons, Be Free - that portrays the Voyager crew in a less than flattering light. The heart of the story was the Doctor's struggle to be accepted as a legitimate writer and a regular person.Beans on toast for breakfast. Sunday matinee movie - MST3K: Hercules Against The Moon Men. This movie is (like the mad scientists promise) is DEEP HURTING!
The head Moon Man and his army of rock monsters are holding a princess with the intention of sacrificing her to revive their own queen. Hercules has to overcome the invaders, besides defeating minions of Queen Zamara.
I'm so glad that I won't go to work tomorrow. Watch movie - Role/Play. Weather in Palm Springs - Sunny at 82°. I wish that I could be there... and watch Star Trek all day in my room. Watch Voyager: Endgame.

No comments:

Post a Comment