Wednesday, June 27, 2012

dinsdag 26 juni 2012

dinsdag 26 juni 2012 Up at 1:50. Turn on France 24. Turkey's Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is live addressing his parliament. Report - Erdoğan Warns Syria Of Turkey's Wrath. NATO, Turkish jets, the Syrian regime... It's going to be a tense summer. Doze off for a while after the Culture Report. Turn on KOMO News. I watching the weather radar. The rain is creeping up. Omelette aux crevettes roses and some hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They sound rather giddy. Dr. Orly Taitz, one of the founders of the Birther Movement, joins them in the Los Angeles Bureau to present her case that the President was born in Kenya. Orly Taitz. AKA Orly Averbuch. Born: 30-Aug-1962. Birthplace: Kishinev, Moldova. Gender: Female. Religion: Jewish. Race or Ethnicity: White. Sexual orientation: Straight. Occupation: Activist, Attorney. Party Affiliation: Republican. They are worried that Orly won't show up. "Let it please be her! Oh, dear, God! It must be her! It must be her! Or I will die." The conversation is rather hyper... but friendly. Behold! Walk up Westlake to work. I get a little rain on me. A few little breaks here and there. I'm extra for Dolphins and Sea Otters until my break. These guys need extra help, indeed. At last, I cover for Toni's lunch. The 6 Seahorses are sleeping. Remy wakes up early. Kenn reads with him. When others wake up, I get out Counting Colors. They enjoying finding and counting things. It's challenging. I'm going to d'town to meet with Michael to get my favorite umbrella. Thanks, Michael. Wander up to Uwajimaya. Get some Sho Chiku Bai, veggies and tofu fried rice. Catch a CT 402 double decker bus to Union. Back at my place. Watch The Universe. So many explosions, so little time. The Universe - The Biggest Blasts. Long Gamma Ray Bursts? Exploding at the rate of 99.99999% the speed-of-light. Spaghetti con Gamberetti for dinner. Ah, yes. Crushed red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment