Thursday, June 21, 2012

woensdag 20 juni 2012

woensdag 20 juni 2012 Up at 2:03. Turn on CNN. Report - Police Say Assange Subject To Arrest. Actually, the news bores me back to sleep for 2 more hours. I can hear a robin singing outside with the sunrise. Switch to KOMO News. This is exciting. The summer solstice starts at 4:08. Everyone is psyched. Mondo burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sexy Liberal Hal Sparks is in the Los Angeles Bureau at for all three hours of Humpdays With Hal. The show is on Ch. 125. Train to d'town. Seattle needs Link Light Rail. The train is full of commuters. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm mostly with the Sea Otters today. (Some time with the Dolphins when they need help.) I get to eat a little of my lunch with the kids. Check KOMO News on my break. Of course, the news room is buzzing about the beautiful weather. At last, I'm with the Seahorses who are snoozing hard. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Mount Baker Station. A quick 15 minute ride. Oh, geez! There's an annoying tod next to me. 20 -minute walk up to Catlandia. Pete and Caui seem desperate for attention. They need heavy petting. Take a walk up to Hunter Blvd. and Cascadia Ave. I love these old mansions. Rich. And the little red truck of Cascadia Avenue. Back to the apartment. Turn on Current TV. It's The War Room with John Fugelsang sub-hosting. Potatoes O'Brian and tuna salad for dinner. Watch The Universe - Living In Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment