Saturday, June 23, 2012

vrijdag 22 juni 2012

vrijdag 22 juni 2012 Awake at 12:34. It's eerily quiet. Where are the cats? Watch Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Woah! It's Jimmy vs. Justin! Switch to KOMO 2 (Ch. 114). Watch The Patty Duke Show. Fall back to sleep for a little bit... then a cat fight. Italian omelet and potatoes O'Brian for breakfast. Turn on KING 5 for news. Yep. It's a BIG disappointment. Rainbow Flag Won't Fly Atop Space Needle During Gay Pride. Maybe it's time for us as a community to say something to the Space Needle Corporation. Should we boycott them? And that Joseph Backholm guy... I'd like to push his face into a plate of butter. He sounds snotty. Ugh! Turn on Stephanie Miller. She relays this tidbit of bizarreness - Mitt Romney pushed sons faces into plates of butter. I feel shocked and bewildered at the same time about this. But it's the theme of the day. Today, I get a seat for my train ride to d'town. Walk up Westlake to walk. The rain starts. It's a stay-inside day for some of the groups. I'm with the Dolphins and Sea Otters for most of the day. The Dolphins do an art project. Wow! Their hands are incredibly pink! Sea Otters do a bubble project. (No plates of butter.) They're very involved. Naps for some. It varies from child to child. When I take my break, I check CNN Money. It's Stiglitz on Money. One minute, 35 seconds of my break for this important report. People who work in child care... Let's REALLY talk about economic disparity. Oops. No time. I have to go back to work. Well, I mean... It's a vacation for me when the kids nap. Over to the Seahorses - the champion nappers. Kenn and I share notes about old age and Burien. This must be record inches of rain. It won't quit. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Mount Baker. Watch KOMO News. Someone climbed up the Seattle Big Wheel and took this picture. I love you, Current TV! This sounds like the greatest Coming Out story from Utah. Mom, Dad... I'm A Democrat. Left-over sesame noodles for dinner. Watch The Universe - Another Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment