Sunday, June 3, 2012

zaterdag 2 juni 2012

zaterdag 2 juni 2012 Restless night's sleep. The window is open, and a lot of noises bother me. Turn on DW-TV. Top story - Life Sentence For Mubarak.
They also do a long (and boring) report about smugglers of East and West Germany. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Bath. Down to Caffe Ladro for some coffee. There's a couple in front of me... A breve? Really? I just want an 8 oz. drip. Walk up Westlake to work. 8 - Start setting up Starfish classroom. Anne and Pam are organized and very purposeful in their efforts. Everything is done before Noon. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at home. Up to QFC to get some things (like Cuervo). I get back to my place in time for Rick Steves' show - Prague and the Czech Republic. I would love to go there. To Wenceslas Square! "I'll meet you by the horsetail." Na shledanou za konÄ› ocas.
Watch MSNBC. Bean salad for dinner. A movie that I haven't seen in ages. The Producers. Ah, Mel Brooks. You are talented. The characters, the scenes and maybe some improv. Cudos! Lovley! Bravo - Springtime For Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment