Friday, June 15, 2012

donderdag 14 juni 2012

donderdag 14 juni 2012 Up with alarm. Egg salad on toast. Bath. Watch The Universe - The Biggest Things In Space and Gravity. A little something in the news. Seattle hip-hop artist rhymes about recent gun violence. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm extra for the Dolphins for an hour. We hang out on the playground with the Starfish. Then we go inside for bottles. Then I hang out with the Seahorses on the playground. I'm getting a lot of fresh air. It's cool and cloudy. I see a small band of blue sky, though. Over to Starfish for a couple hours. The kids are napping. One wakes up early. I take her outside. She's funny. She's chatty inside but quiet outside. Some of the Starfish are not well. They wake up sad and crying. Back to the Seahorses. It's a miracle that they sleep through the noise from the Starfish. Walk up Capitol Hill to B'way. Try to catch a #60, but it breaks down. I guess that I'm walking. Sad to see a ghost cycle at Pine and Boren. It is a dangerous intersection. Commuters take stupid risks. Cyclist Dies After Collision On Boren Ave. Truly, drivers are clueless. An 18-year-old guy. My condolences, Mr. Cantwell, Ms. Ishikawa. Watch KOMO News. Man!? Another arena? Really, Seattle? Report - 'Bring Back Our Sonics' Rally In Seattle's Pioneer Square. Please! No welfare for sports fans! Spaghetti primavera for dinner. Watch Teen Wolf - Second Chance At First Line and Pack Mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment