Friday, June 22, 2012

donderdag 21 juni 2012

donderdag 21 juni 2012 Up at 1:24. Take out the garbage. Catch up with Rachel Maddow. She talks about income disparity and new research about our perceptions of it. Chris Hayes is on the show and talks about his new book Twilight of the Elites: America After Meritocracy. And how about Restoring Balance In America Through Accountability? The cats are fighting for my individual attention. Max and Pete take turns sleeping in my bed. Switch to CNN. Report - Heat Wave Sweeps Across NE. It's very mild here in Seattle. I give up about going back to sleep. Coffee and corn dogs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Chaz Bono, author of Transition: Becoming Who I Was Always Meant to Be. Chaz Bono Raves About Howard Stern And ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Stint. (VIDEO) I think that I see Renee at the Mount Baker Station. Train. Walk. Busy day with the kids. Inside, outside, inside, diapers, lunches and naps. The day goes by fast. And I'm very tired. Streetcar to d'town. Stop by my apartment for a minute, then I train it to Rainier Valley. Whew! Sit down and relax with KOMO News. Weather blog - Putting Duluth's Incredible Rain Storm Into Seattle Perspective. Caui likes to use my Trader Joe's bag for a pillow. Next... John Fugelsang is sub-hosting for Jennifer Granholm. He looks quite dapper with his jacket and tie in The War Room. Good show, John! Cold sesame noodles for dinner. Watch The Universe - Stopping Armageddon.

No comments:

Post a Comment