Saturday, June 9, 2012

vrijdag 8 juni 2012

vrijdag 8 juni 2012 Up at 4:39. Watch KOMO News. Report - Grads get free burgers at Dick’s. Breakfast: Egg with carrot ginger miso dressing and toast. Check out Key West. 84°F View of The Reach. The only natural beach in Key West. Listen to president Obama's press conference on The Stephanie Miller Show. Report - Obama Urges Congress To Act On Jobs Plan. Watch The Universe - Cosmic Collisions. The story of 2003 EL61 is fascinating. Watching the destruction of the Space Needle is disturbing. They show a meteor hitting the planet and dust debris knocks down the Space Needle. Video game World In Conflict - Space Needle Destroyed. Walk down to the post office to mail my Comcast bill. Something new in Westlake. Streetcar to work. For 30 minutes, I'm extra for the Starfish. The kids are playing on the Infant Playground. Over to Seahorses. Mr. Darby is here. Then Kenn and I try to get the kids ready to go outside. They resist a little, but we make it out. Toni stays out while I change a few diapers. Cindy sets up lunches. Thanks, Cindy. Over to Starfish. They're having a hard day. At least, I get to eat lunch with them. It feels hectic even though we have only 6 kids. I take a couple of them out to the lobby, while Anne gives the others naps. Naps seem to be a waste of time. Oh, well. I'm with the Seahorse again. They sleep soundly. Kenn says that he's going to the Harvard Exit with his son to watch The Source. (I might go to the Georgetown Carnival.) Turn on The World. Report - Why Foreigners Are Still Attracted To Detroit. French documentary maker - Nora - is spending a year in Detroit working on a documentary about the city. She said she quickly fell in love with the city, as is evident by the name of her blog “Detroit je t’aime.” Watch KOMO News. Paneer Tikka Masala for dinner. Yes. I'm Space Cadet Mike. Watch the next episode - The Universe: Colonizing Space. I'd rather go to Key West.

No comments:

Post a Comment