Tuesday, June 19, 2012

maandag 18 juni 2012

maandag 18 juni 2012 Up at 3:40. The cats are fighting. Surfing the channels - MSNBC, CNN, BBC, and The Weather Channel. I love the Subway commercial with Michael Phelps and his mom. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with The Rude Pundit about the latest with Mitt Romney, and about President Obama’s historic immigration policy change. Yes! Election Year Compassion Is Still Compassion. It's nice that the rain lets up before I take my trip to work. Train to Westlake. Walk up to Whole Foods to get my breakfast - an almond croissant. I'm extra for the Dolphins. Most of the kids are going down for early naps. Outside to join the Seahorses for Kenn's lunch. Cindy is subbing for Toni. We go in to do some diapers. One of them wants to use the potty. Lunch breaks for Charmaine and Patty. It's quiet time for the 6 Sea Otters. Back to Seahorses for Cindy's lunch. One is already awake. She missed her lunch, so she eats there in the dark. Kenn and I chat about various things. Turn on All Things Considered. All tech considered. Personal Robots Are Coming. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Train to Mt. Baker. Watch KOMO News. Microsoft has unveiled Surface, a tablet computer to compete with Apple's iPad. Welcome to Surface. Watch Rachel. Guess what Mitt Romney did this weekend. Watch Minority Report. This movie is 10 years old already? It's amazing. Even with all the screaming and guns, I fall asleep in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment