Sunday, June 24, 2012

zondag 24 juni 2012

zondag 24 juni 2012 Up at 6:06. Nice to sleep in. Watch KOMO News. Report - Thousands Of Racers 'Rock 'n' Roll' Way To Finish Line. (Photo gallery) Rice and BBQ pulled pork for breakfast. Watch The Universe: Cosmic Phenomena. I enjoy the beauty effects of the Aurora Borealis and rainbows. Solar wind, cosmic rays, UV radiation... Oh my! Next - The Universe: Death Stars. (Season 4, Episode 1) The stories about WR 104 - a Wolf-Rayet star - and the galaxy system 3C 321 fascinate me. How 'bout a gamma-ray burst, Scarecrow? I can't help but wonder if the universe is Wicked Witch. With all this eminent cosmic catastrophic threats surrounding me, I can't help but play When Worlds Collide. This is an interesting prospect. What is the Earth had rings like Saturn? How? I'm sleeping through Gay Pride. It's on KOMO. Photos: 2012 Seattle Pride Photos. Meander up to Whole Foods. I need coffee and other stuff. I see a young man... a left-over from Pride? Clinton-Gore. He looks like he was born in 1992. Seattle's Gay Pride Parade takes on political tone. It's amazing. “I think that Washingtonians are going to do the right thing”

No comments:

Post a Comment