Sunday, June 3, 2012

zondag 3 juni 2012

zondag 3 juni 2012 Up at Midnight. Oh, well. Play MST3K - I Was A Teenage Werewolf. This is a good one. Michael Landon is a teenager with an anger management problem. Tom gets a Facehugger alien clinging to his bubble. Tee hee.
After the movie, I turn on BBC News. I'm waiting for The Strand, but I fall back to sleep. Then I wake up to cheering, hooting and screaming. It's The Queen's 1000 Boat Jubilee. Turn on MSNBC to watch it live.
Beans on toast for breakfast. Bath. #49 bus to B'way & John. Wander around 16th Ave. Stop by Trader Joe's to pick up a few things. They have liquor now. They jumped right on that bandwagon. But I'm not buying any booze. Walk down to Cal Anderson Park. #10 bus to d'town. Turn on KUOW, relax and listen to A Prairie Home Companion doing their show from the Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, North Carolina. Take the train to Rainier Valley... to Catlandia.
I get some wonderful treats, a Doctor Who t-shirt, delicious bacon and pancakes, and Portlandia: Season 1. I love the Harajuku Girls segment! But who is the "Johnny Depp" guy?
Train back to d'town. Uff da. I'm still digesting my brunch. In honor of the jubilee for Elizabeth II, I watch Doctor Who - The Idiot's Lantern. "Brains will pour your ears!" The Doctor must save millions of endangered TV watchers before they see the coronation of Elizabeth II (1953).

No comments:

Post a Comment