Wednesday, September 5, 2012

dinsdag 4 september 2012

dinsdag 4 september 2012 Welcome to Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm actually up way before the alarm. Imagine the people waking up in Charlotte - First Lady Michelle Obama, mayor of San Antonio Julián Castro, pundits, news anchors and regular people. Watch RT. They show a documentary - Town Of Little Angels. It's the story of the Beslan school hostage crisis. Rice and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She sounds excited to be at the DNC. (And she got a room at the W Hotel.) Good for you.
Hello, again, Alan Colmes. Steph interviews Alan Colmes about his new book - Thank The Liberals**For Saving America.
Walk all the way to work. After a few breaks, I'm breaking down the Summer Camp. It's a big job to take all the blocks upstairs to the storage. Spend lunchtime with the 6 Sea Otters. Oh, my. I think that I hurt my back again. Over to Seahorses to experience quiet time. I get to relax. I can hear the Dolphins next door. They're noisy. Streetcar to d'town. Back at my place. Watch the DNC on MSNBC. The women of the Congress give rousing speeches. Candidate Tulsi Gabbard - running for US Congress in Hawaii's 2nd Congressional - says a few things. Gabbard talked about the sacrifices made by U.S. Troops and the role of women in the military. History in the making.
Spaghetti with a creamy-tomatoey salmon sauce for dinner. I love the tribute to Senator Ted Kennedy. They mock Mitt Romney with old footage. What a classy woman! Michelle Obama's speech was infused with personal stories of hardship and triumph, from President Obama’s upbringing, but especially from her own. "Barack knows the American dream because he's lived it."
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment