Saturday, September 29, 2012

vrijdag 28 september 2012

vrijdag 28 september 2012 Up with alarm. Watch RT News. Report - Netanyahu Draws 'Red Line' Over Iran. Melodramatic man. Sweet potato fries and egg for breakfast. Play with FMForums... a lot. I see that Matt Dallas is in something new - You, Me & The Circus. It is rather weird to see him with a belly button. Streetcar to work. Spend some time with the Dolphins. We enjoy a visit from Mr. Darby, then we head out to the playground to get some fresh fall air. Inside, we have some milk and crackers and naps. Mellow morning with only 4 Dolphins. Only 4 Sea Otters, too. I have lunch with these guys. Patty changes most of the diapers. I set out the mats. Over to Seahorses for Toni's lunch break. I need to put a couple to sleep, It's all quiet. Walk home. Michael picks me up and drives me to cat town. Maxine greets me. "Hi, uncle Mike."
Michael and I get some groceries. It's a short walk to the Safeway. Settle down with a beer to watch Hardball. I love the sideshow.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
I miss Rachel Maddow because we're talking and stuff. The guys are all packed up. "Gute Reise!" "Bon Voyage!" It's rather quiet. I give the cats some Whiskas Temptations. Maxine and I watch Star Trek - I, Mudd. Fall asleep while watching Alexander on BBC America.

No comments:

Post a Comment