Thursday, September 20, 2012

woensdag 19 september 2012

woensdag 19 september 2012 Oh, my. We're having a little too much fun with Mitt Romney. Tee! HEEEEE!
Rice-A-Roni and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I love it when Hal is on the show. Look at their cool t-shirts. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm covering for Patty's planning time. Kathy covers for Charmaine. The 6 Sea Otters play with puzzles and musical instruments. After having so many sunny-warm mornings, it's seems odd to put on jackets. The group has the playground for themselves. We pretend to have a picnic with plates full of wood chips. We use our buckets as drums. "Bang, bang, bang!" They made it clear that they are thirsty. "Water. Yes." Charles says it in French - De l'eau. I take a couple inside to set up lunches. The rest come in, and it's chow time. Naps are a struggle again. Over to Seahorses. They're napping well. The Sea Otters wake up a little early. They play with new felt boards. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. Nice flowers in front of 222 Mercer Street.
#18 bus back to d'town. I get off at Virginia so that I can walk through Westlake Center. Turn on KOMO News. I like the story about the lung capacity app. Thanks, friend, for making me laugh out loud. "We're up to our necks in balls... I mean bills."
The Willard Of Oz, indeed. When the curtain is pulled back... Behold.
Mitt (Willard) Romney has been dismissive of half of our country! Elitist! Cruel intentions. The phrase is compassionate conservative is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment