Thursday, September 13, 2012

woensdag 12 september 2012

woensdag 12 september 2012 Why am I sleeping so much? Feels good. Manage to listen to John Fugelsang on KTLK. I get to hear the traffic reports in Los Angeles. Watch Blade (again). Deacon? Why are you so mean? Oh, what a fight!
I'm playing vampire (again). No UV rays for me. But I see glorious blue skies and bright sunshine. I'll hide inside, S'il vous plaît. пожалуйста. Watch France 24. News from Libya. The US ambassador to Libya is slain. Obama vows justice. Take care, Michael Christopher. Continue your reports from Libya (if you can).
If our sun were the size of a period on the page of a newspaper, the Milky Way galaxy would be the size of the continental United States. Alien galaxies. See yonder, lo, the Galaxyë.

No comments:

Post a Comment