Thursday, September 20, 2012

donderdag 20 september 2012

donderdag 20 september 2012 Up with the alarm. A three-pepper omelet and toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jesse Ventura calls in to talk about his book - DemoCRIPs and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs In Government. Stephanie gets the skinny on the former Minn. Governor's future in politics. I have Jesse Ventura hair. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. There he is. I assumed that he found fame & fortune somewhere. I haven't seen him in a while. Back to my place to enjoy my coffee. Walk up Westlake to work. Juggling with some breaks. I haven't seem kids & shaving cream in a long time, but 4 Starfish are at it. And Cristin is entertaining the Dolphins with a fancy ray-gun bubble gun. I am mesmerized by it.
The 8 Seahorses come back from a big walk. They take over the Pre-school playground. I take a few inside to do diapers. What a rowdy group. Over to a rather calm Sea Otter classroom. Jenny is extra for us. Nice! Naps are easier today. I crave the light. No more nap time darkness. I go outside to join the Dolphins. Streetcar to d'town. Walk down to Target to get a few groceries. It's too convenient! It's a quick 10-minute walk up Union Street to my place - door-to-door. Walk KOMO News. I like the report about the creative ideas about what to do with the old 520 Bridge. One team proposed turning the old pontoons into a burial site and memorial. Switch to RT News. Interesting network. They present some tough subjects... like on CrossTalk. Who is #1? Watch Hardball. Flashback to 1964 - Johnson vs. Goldwater. Sweet potato fries and lutefisk for dinner. Watch Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Facing The Past. The Red Ranger loses a fight, loses his powers... and he lost his shirt (again).
Fall asleep watching MST3K - Colossus And The Head Hunters.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment