Saturday, September 8, 2012

vrijdag 7 september 2012

vrijdag 7 september 2012 Up before alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the highlights of last night's DNC. Former Gov. of Michigan - Jennifer Granholm -brought the house down. Lox, sweet potato fries and egg for breakfast. Switch to Morning Joe. "Game, set, match. The Democrats have trounced the Republicans in these conventions," Joe Scarborough admits. Walk up Westlake to work. I have some extra time, so I sit at the Center for Wooden Boats for a few minutes... to rest a while.
I'm all over the place today - Starfish, Seahorses, Dolphins and Sea Otters. Set up lunches for Sea Otters and Seahorses. Lunch mess with the Sea Otters. Naps are a struggle. The Seahorses are sound asleep. Everything is quiet. Leave work with All Things Considered in my ears. The're covering the Paralympics in London. They tell the story of Navy Lt. Brad Snyder competing in swimming events. Report - A Year After War Wound, Vet Wins Paralympic Gold.
Walk up to Denny to catch a #8. Nice. The bus has Air Conditioning. I feel hot and tired. #60 to First Hill. I love these busses with AC. Short walk to my place. Turn on KOMO News. I knew it! We're experiencing a heat spike! Report - First time in 22 years Seattle hits 90 in September. We'll try to keep cool.
Jasmine rice and salmon for dinner. Watch movie - Stargate. I wonder how Kurt Russell is. It Happened at the World's Fair... 50 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment