Wednesday, September 26, 2012

woensdag 26 september 2012

woensdag 26 september 2012 Up before alarm. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's Humpdays With Hal. Hal Sparks has some awesome breaking news - Gilligan and the Stench.
Paul Ryan has gone rogue. He is unleashed, unchained, off the hook. Watch out, Ohio - Lima, Dayton, Columbus. I collect some Buckeyes on my walk to work. Just thinking about Ohio.
I am with the 6 Sea Otters to give Patty and Charmaine some planning time. Channel join us. We keep the kids busy.
Some of them like the felt board with the animals and shapes. But the bubble gun is very fun for them.
More bubbles! More bubbles! More bubbles!
We take the kids outside. Lots of fun on the slide, in the sandbox and more bubbles. We settle down for lunch. A lot of them are too tired to eat. I guess that we had too much fun today. They all fall asleep before 1:00. Night, night. I'm tired, too. Visit the Seahorses. I'm surprised that Andy is awake, but he hugs his baby doll and doses off. Another successful nap time. Street car to d'town. Short walk around First Hill. Check WKYC about Obama's visit to Kent State. I'm excited for my nephew... who waited hours - in the rain - to get tickets. Tandori chicken and rice for dinner. Watch Hardball. I can't believe that Chris Matthews catches this little gem. It's Klaatu!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Nice observation, Chris. Does Mitt Romney watch The Day The Earth Stood Still? I'm wondering... Every night? I will. I am authorized to assure you that so far there is no reasonable cause for alarm. EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment