Saturday, September 22, 2012

vrijdag 21 september 2012

vrijdag 21 september 2012 Up at 2:49. Check my back account. Back to sleep until the alarm. Interesting dreams. Kenn was there. Cheddar and black olive omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephnie Miller. Now it's about Ann Romney. John Fugelsang - a Beatles fan - cracks up when he hears this. Time for a shopping trip to Whole Foods. Fifty minutes round-trip. Turn on Weekday - Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Jay Inslee, and Pulitzer-Prize Winning Journalist Hedrick Smith at my place. Walk up Westlake to work. I start with the Dolphins. After a few minutes on the playground, we go in for milk and crackers. One-by-one, the kids go down for naps. Over to Sea Otters. Lunchtime seems a little hectic. Some are done in less than 10 minutes. Not ready to do diapers this early. Over to Seahorses. They're all asleep. Quiet time. One Sea Otter wakes up early. I take him outside with a mixture of toddlers. Walk up Eastlake to my place (for a change). The exhaust from I-5 makes me cough. Drop off stuff. Trip to Uwajimaya. Pick up some Hot Mix nuts, a little bottle of Ozeki sake DRY and some Kim Chi. Train back to d'town. I'm surprised by Fare Enforcement. "The train is no longer free downtown," I'm told sternly. That really messes with my bliss. I was having such a nice day... Rice and BBQ chicken for dinner. Watch Hardball. How can Mitt distract us from his free fall?

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Over to KOMO News. It seems like the fires in Kittitas County will never quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment