Thursday, September 6, 2012

donderdag 6 september 2012

donderdag 6 september 2012 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Holy crap! There are a lot of guests lined up. Chris is just plucking them out of the aisles. Sandra Fluke talks liberally with Stephanie about the GOP’s backward stance on women’s reproductive rights. Some gays rescued Stephanie's hair. Lutefisk and rice for breakfast. Walk up to work. I'm mostly with the Sea Otters. Peek-a-boo is their favorite game today. We have a little circle time on the playground. Lunchtime is mellow. Kathy subs for Charmaine. Kathy changes diapers while I set out the mats. The kids seem too busy for naps but once they get to their mats, they conk out. The naps seem on the short side. Oh, well. We get out the markers... Oh! Thanks for the panda.

Bye, kids. Walk up Mercer to the Met Market. Whew! $70 on debit. I get some 206 Vodka and some Avalon Organics Clarifying Lemon Shampoo. The #18 to d'town is packed. Back to my place. Turn on the DNC. Foo Fighters! My heroes! Lucky, me! The delegates are head-banging!
This takes my breath away. Gabby Giffords leads the pledge of allegiance at the DNC. Not a dry eye in the house.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Beau Biden sits with his arms around his son - Hunter - while listening to Joe Biden. Big fat egg salad sandwich for dinner.
"I recognize that times have changed since I first spoke to this convention. The times have changed ... I’m no longer just a candidate. I’m the president." 

No comments:

Post a Comment