Sunday, September 23, 2012

zaterdag 22 september 2012

zaterdag 22 september 2012 Up at 6:04. Watch France 24. I love the story about the wine boat cruising down the canals. Rice and lutefisk for breakfast. Play Menomena (pronounced like the Sesame Street song). I love you guys!
Up to B'way to watch the AIDS Walk. Good looking people.
Down to Kaladi to treat myself to a cup of soy chai. Sit and sip my treat in First Hill Park. Back to my place. Turn on The Hawaii Radio Connection. Sharing Aloha with the Pacific Northwest and the WWW. Check the news. Report - Curiosity Rover Witnesses A Very Partial Eclipse On Mars. Next... Rick Steves. He interviews Andrew McCarthy about his new book The Longest Way Home.
I hear that Mitt Romney is very popular on Saturday Night Live. Let's see. More comedy, please. Here's cute Chris Ramsey. Warning: It's British humour. Welcome to the new Chris Ramsey website.

No comments:

Post a Comment